I give this campground 5 stars.
This RV resort is located in New Market Virginia.
- Big Rig Friendly
- Pet Friendly
- Friendly, Helpful Staff
- Nice Size Sites with full-hookups
- Beautiful landscaping
- The Zero Entry Swimming Pool was closed for winter but looks like it would be a very nice pool.
- I didn’t need the laundry or bath house but they were clean and very nice
- The camp store is closed because of COVID
- There is free WIFI but not very strong. I have my own Internet so I never need campground’s WIFI
- Antenna picked up a handful of good antenna TV stations
- Catch and Release pond on property
- Cavern/Cave on the property
- Close to Skyline Drive, Blue Ridge Parkway, and Luray Caverns
I would for sure stay here again. This is by far one of the nicest camp resorts we’ve stayed in.
God Bless, Stay Safe, & Be Kind to Every Kind