Sometimes I think I have the best luck and sometimes I feel like if it is going to happen, it will happen to me. But what turned out to be bad luck, turned into a very positive ending.
I was eating toast for breakfast and immediately, realized that a crown on the upper left side of my mouth fell out. Did you ever notice that when the slightest thing goes wrong with your teeth, it is panic time? And this small crown that fell off left a hole that felt like the grand canyon. And my tongue constantly went to that hole where the crown should be. WHAT TO DO?
I’m lucky because I have nurses, physical therapy assistants and yes, 2 Dentists and a Dental Hygienist in the family. And what luck, my nephew (inlaw) went to dental school with two dentists (husband & wife) that have a practice right here in Jacksonville FL. The Blue Sky Dental Group took me in an hour after I called them and fixed me right up. They were pleasant, professional and their office was state of the art. Thank you, everyone, at Blue Sky Dental Group.
We’ve decided to stay at our Resort, Flamingo Lake RV Resort for another month till June Why not?
- We like it here. It’s a nice quiet park. People are friendly.
- The known is better than the unknown. We feel more comfortable just riding it out a little longer.
- We’ve already changed our plans for this coming summer. Our plans were to go out west. We’ve changed our plans and now will go to Maine.
- It’s still bad weather up North. It snowed the other day. In past years when we had our sticks and bricks home, it was late June before we could even use our swimming pool and it was heated.
- We still have not been to tourist attractions in Florida. There are so many things I want to do in the area. I want to go to St Augustine. I want to see the beach.
Hopefully, we will head home in June. Hopefully, things will be somewhat back to normal or what everyone is calling the new normal. Hopefully, in July, we can take a few months and head north. I like the New England states that include the states of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.
This summer, I have two great-grandbabies coming and they will need to meet their great aunt. Next Winter we will winter here in Florida again.
God Bless everyone, stay safe and be kind.