It’s 50 degrees right now. Today is October 12th. Last week it was in the 80s. The weather on the TV said we can see a snowflake tomorrow morning. Had the air conditioner on two nights ago.
What does this mean to me? For the next 5 to 6 months:
- Cold and Snow.
- No Sunshine.
- Dark on my drive to work. Dark on my drive home.
- Warming the vehicle 15 minutes before I get in it.
- Scraping ice off the windows when it half rains, half snows.
- Pumping gas in the cold, wind, snow and ice.
- Coats, boots, gloves, scarves, and hats.
- Plowing the drive and shoveling the walk.
- Already sick of hearing the phrase “LAKE EFFECT SNOW”